Monday, December 3, 2007

Tso What?


I'm thinking about getting a kitten. Not just any kitten. I want a Siamese. an Applehead Siamese (the ones with the round head, not one those wedge-headed ones). I did some research on Siamese and they really intelligent. Apparently they're a lot like dogs. Some even fetch. Supposing I go through with this plan, I'll have a little fuzzball running around the pad. What would be the name of such a terror, you aks? General Tso. I did some reading on this guy too. Apparently he was a real sunofabitch. But, he was a brilliant military strategist, to say the least. I think this would be quite fitting for a wee little ball of mischief (plus General Tso's Chicken is one of my Chinese takeout staples).

SOD is Five to One by the Doors.


This is the intro song the marching band plays on David Chappelle's Block Party.

No comments: