Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Look Ma, I'm bloggin'/ Right Coast playlist.


Yo. I'm not exactly new to the whole blogging game. I manage a blog for a web site. some of my stuff might actually make you guffaw, laugh, or pissed-off. Good. I hope my insight and moods make you think about what I'm pondering. It makes for a cute little e-community type of thing (that's what the powers-that-be want us to think anyway).

Today I made one of the most epic playlists I think I have ever created. I dubbed this one "Right Coast." As you might guess this playlist comes from East Coast hip hop. Now all you hip-hop aficionados might crap on the playlist 'cause I included stuff from FLA. I know this stuff qualifies as Dirty South or whatever, But I wanted to include it. So What? This thing's poppin' regardless of what sub-genres the music actually belongs in.

Here's the list:

Size 'Em Up: Big L
Shorty Wop: Mobb Deep
Next Levels feat. Lil' Sci, Id 4 Winds, Stahhr: King Geedorah
Alive: Beastie Boys
Disciple: Nas
Got It Twisted: Mobb Deep & Thomas Dolby
Careful (Click, Click): Wu-Tang Clan
Scarred: Uncle Luke
I'm Hustling: Rick Ross
Beat The Clock: Ghostface Killah
Shut Up: Trick Daddy f. Trina
Santana's Town (dipset anthem): Juelz Santana
Whoa: Black Rob
Ya Playin' Yaself: Jeru the Damaja
Cherzchez LaGhost: Ghostface Killah
As High As Wu-Tang Get: Wu-Tang Clan
Nutmeg: Ghostface Killah
Simon Says: Pharoahe Monch
N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S: Notorious B.I.G.
Milk Em (MHE Dusty Mix): Ghostface Killah
One Love: Nas
Three MCs And One DJ: Beastie Boys
An Open Letter to NYC: Beastie Boys
Wu Banga 101: Ghostface Killah
Thug Muzik (Featuring Infamous Mobb & Chinky): Mobb Deep
Outta Control (Remix Feat Mobb Deep): 50 Cent
Put 'Em In Their Place: Mobb Deep
I'll Whip Your Head Boy: 50 Cent
Hustler's Ambition: 50 Cent
How We Do (Feat. 50 Cent): The Game
9 Milli Bros. (Featuring Wu-Tang Clan): Ghostface Killah
Shame On A Nigga: Wu-Tang Clan
Intergalactic: Beastie Boys
Concrete Jungle: Wu-Tang Clan
Deja Vu: Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Da Rockwilder: Method Man And Redman
Bump: Spank Rock
Rock Co.Kane Flow ft. MF Doom: De La Soul
Fazers: King Geedorah
Root Down: Beastie Boys
All Caps: Madvillain

1 comment:

Beginning with "B" said...

Cool beans!!

You got darts, dude.

Best wishes,
from a former West Coaster,
now living on Right Coast!

b.