Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'd Rather Be...

I’d rather be skiing the trees at Brighton.

I’d rather be wakeboarding at Yuba.

I'd rather be on the beach on Maui.

I'd rather be scuba diving with some sea creatures.

I’d rather be biking with my crew at Deer Valley.

I’d rather be eating at Cocina Toscana.

I’d rather be watching a really good documentary.

I’d rather be playing Rock Band.

I’d rather be Driking Diet Coke, lime, and deli ice with Mom.

I’d rather be buying some shoes.

I’d rather be writing an ad.

I’d rather be backpacking in the desert with my dad.

I’d rather be climbing a peak in the Wasatch.

I’d rather be eating a meat pie from Brighton Bakery in Perth.

I’d rather be throwing a football.

There's a lot of stuff I'd rather be doing right now. And it's good. All these things are close to me. And I'm thankful for all of them.

No comments: