Saturday, November 3, 2007

Come Correct with your shoes



I've made it quite clear about my infatuation with shoes. Part of that infatuation is knowing that I'm not looking like a goldbricker when I leave the house. Even if I'm running to get a Slush Puppy (mmmmm), I like to look good. Part of that look is in the shoes.

Shoes have a lifetime. But if you take care of your shoes, they'll take care of you. I recently heard of a dude named Jason Markk. Mr. Markk needed a way to keep his kicks looking fresh out' the box new, so he developed a product safe enough to use on even his most prized kicks. Scope out his site.
If you're serious about keeping a pair of your nice sneakers, or Wallies, or whatever looking good, try the stuff. Apparently it's as safe as water. Time will tell.

SOD comes off Project Pat's Can't Tell me Nothin' mixtape. Beg, buy, or steal it.

No comments: